If you’re new to managing people, or you’ve been doing it for a while without much formal training, then the next workshop I’m running will be ideal for you.
Here are a few of the things you need to do as a manager:
- Learn the principles of team building and how to get the best out of your team members
- Understand the behaviours of different personality types and how people work together
- Find out how to motivate and develop people
- Practice the art of delegation
- Learn the best practice for managing performance
- Carry out a successful appraisal meeting
- Learn how to give useful feedback
- Be prepared for “that difficult conversation.”
When you can do all this, you’ll be a great manager, with a really productive team!
If all this sounds rather daunting, don’t worry. I’m running a workshop that will cover all this and more. It will give you the management skills you need and refresh and update the skills you already have.
The two day workshop will be held on 28 January and 11 February 2014 at Wargrave Cricket Pavilion, RG10 8BG. Places are limited, so click here to book your place.